I recently tried out the Ballet Body Sculpture school in Zurich that has a lot to offer:
- A great combination of classical ballet training, Pilates and fitness programs with no previous dancing experience required
- Private lessons with an individually designed program that is based on each individual’s objectives
- Group lessons during flexible hours and in very nice, central locations: Villa Egli, Holmes Place Jelmoli or the Arthur Murray Studios
- Workshops, corporate training and ballet classes for children
- Focus on posture, grace, body balance and strength, flexibility and coordination
I had private lessons with the owner of the school Asta Bazeviciute and would definitely recommend this kind of physical training! Barre work, stretching and core strengthening exercises are the perfect way to release stress, improve posture, muscle tone and breathing, which is so essential for our modern active lifestyle. Asta is a former principal dancer who has performed all over the world with the Latvian and Lithuanian National Opera, Birmingham Royal Ballet, English and Dutch National Ballet.
Pictures by: www.coolinski.com