The Mountain Spa Hotel LA VAL is located in the centre of the village Brigels in the canton Graubünden. Surrounded by the mountains and situated at the altitude of 1300 meters above sea level, Brigels belongs to the places in Switzerland with the longest sunshine duration.
- 34 rooms and suites are designed in the typical to the Graubünden area style and have the lovely Swiss alpine chic combined with modern comfort.
- I enjoyed the suite with a beautiful bathtub in the sleeping room, firewall and a spacious balcony.
- The restaurant “Ustria Miracla” combines Mediterranean cuisine and traditional dishes of the canton.
- Smokers lounge with a fireplace, library and amazing alpine interior can be enjoyed with a cigar and in-house local gin or just a cup of tea or coffee.
- 500 sq.m. large mountain spa offers a big pool (31 C with an integrated whirlpool), Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath and relaxation rooms.
- Lots of hotel facilities are built with local natural materials and decorated with candles and fireplaces.
- During the summer season the area is perfect for golf, walks and hikes and mountain bike excursions, and in winter – for skiing of course.
I found that the Hotel LA VAL is a great combination of the traditional Swissness and modern alpine elements!
Hotel LA VAL
Palius 18, 7165 Breil-Brigels
View this post on Instagram
Cozy and warm beginning of fall in the @laval_bergspahotel in Brigels, canton of Graubünden: with 34 rooms and suits, 500 sqm spa area, local gin and culinary deliciousness. Luxurious Alpine chic in its best! ✨🇨🇭Уютный альпийский шик в отеле La Val в кантоне Graubünden: 34 номера, 500 м2 спа, местная кухня и джин! #bergspa #laval #alpinechic #laval_bergspahotel #graubünden #brigels #swisshotel #swisshotels #switzerland #swissblog #swissglam #швейцария #отель #альпы