Jelmoli, being the largest premium department store in Switzerland, located just at the Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich, counts six floors with a range of about 2 million articles from 1000 curated international brands, complemented by an vast range of services.
The food department of Jelmoli Food Market can boast of over 20,000 specialties from all over the world. Also local producers are being supported such as innovative food brands in Zurich with their delicious with their delicious products spice up the store shelves. Here are some of them (tried and loved!):
- Zurich chocolate manufacturer Taucherli
- Mikks – natural essences in cute bottles that can be mixed by hand with mineral water, Prosecco, vodka or gin
- Turicum gin made in the heart of Zurich with selected herbs and flowers from the trees of the Lindenhof park
- Tsüri Sauce – great steak sauce handmade and without animal products
- The wine cellar of the Swiss company Mövenpick Wines
Let us support local produce and spoil ourselves with something very fresh and made with love!