Hot off the heels of winning the 2019 LUX Beauty Award for Best Skincare Brand in Europe, the Swiss skincare brand Jacqueline Piotaz is introducing a new Glacial Hydration care series to complement their innovative skincare line.
Between its invigorating ingredients and unique Alpine touch, this non-invasive product supports natural skin health and makes for another great addition to Jacqueline Piotaz’s skincare line, also check this new product for strong and healthy nails.
Active ingredients include:
- Mineral-rich Swiss glacier water
- Melissa floral water, which awakens and tightens the skin to promote a healthy, rosy complexion
- A revitalizing foaming gel cleanser to prepare the skin for hydration
- An intensive moisturizing serum that helps the skin become more resistant to irritants in the atmosphere due to climate, city life, changing temperatures, or UV exposure
- A hydro mask with a gel texture which cools and replenishes all skin types
These products, launched in 2012, are sold exclusively in luxury hotels like Hotel Vitznauerhof, Hotel Villa Honegg in Ennetbürgen, Baur au Lac in Zurich, Hotel Intercontinental in Davos, or The Capra in Saas Fee. It can also be found at the Luxury & Lifestyle Store of Casa Grande in Lucerne, in high-quality perfumeries like Grünigen in Gstaad, various other outlets, or online at jacquelinepiotaz.com.