Mode Suisse Edition 18 took place in a modern setting of a newly opened co-working space and event location – Brooklyn-like loft in Zurich – VN Residency. At the 2020 autumn edition during the challenging times of COVID-19 ten Swiss designer brands showed their collections in a form of short runways and showrooms to the media and creative minds of the city:
- Klaesi Holdener (Zürich, Berlin) presented a capsule collection called “Dreamerz”, comprising floaty pyjamas, shirt dresses and kimonos and showed their collaboration with eyewear-label SOL SOL ITO (Zurich).
- Garnison (Porrentruy) characteristically played with gender expectations, aiming to define new codes while still respecting the established rules of menswear.
- NOMADISSEM’s (Schaffhausen) collection was inspired by the contrast with nature’s power and the elegance of open water sailing.
- HEAD – Genève alumni ak lebinôme presented their first gender fluid collection consisting of manipulated images from personal memories printed on bold textiles.
- MOURJJAN (Zurich, Beirut, Klosters) teamed up with