For the 6th time Radio Energy Switzerland celebrates summer with a wonderful music show in Bern at the Stade de Suisse stadium. 40,000 music enthusiasts had the chance to experience an amazing live show with music performance on the 7th of September at the Energy Air 2019. The program was diverse: International and national music stars, fireworks, a nice message about the activities of the Red Cross Switzerland, jokes from the radio DJs and lots of fun.
This year there were musicians from 7 countries: top-class artists from Switzerland, Europe and the USA.
Here are music highlights of the Energy Air 2019:
- Justin Jesso from Chicago who performed his summer hit “Stargazing”;
- Mahmood who won the second place for Italy at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, was able to enthuse the crowd with his urban tracks “Soldi” and “Barrio”.
- Scot Lewis Capaldi with the velvety voice and his ballad “Someone You Loved” turned the Bernese summer evening into a truly romantic moment.
- Aloe Blacc spread Californian life feeling and unleashed the while performing the new single “Greatest Show On Earth” together with the Swiss band Pegasus.
- German rapper Sido unpacked his hit “Astronaut” and the crowd could no longer be stopped – 40’000 heads nodded along, 80’000 hands were on top.
- Pop star Adel Tawil sang nostalgic sounds with “Ist Da Jemand” and everyone sang along eagerly.
- The Swiss singer Ilira impressed with her colorful outfits and made everyone dance to her hit with Alle Farben “Fading”
- Swiss singer Luca Hänni was happy to perform his hit “She Got Me” that took 4th place at the year’s Eurovision Song Contest.
Photos by Radio Energy Switzerland
View this post on Instagram
A perfect timing for a September song by @jpcoopermusic at @energyair_official 2019 🍂🎵Отличная песня и очень вовремя – на концерте радио Energy в Берне! С началом осени, друзья! #swissblog#swissglam#швейцария#switzerland#берн#energyair2019 #energyair #energyzurich #energybern #jpcooper #jpcoopermusic #septembersong #swissevents #eair19