Energy Air is back – after skipping one year on the 4th of September 2021 the annual music event by Radio Energy took place at the Wankdorf stadium in Bern.
Ticket winners experienced a show that lasted over four hours and was full of surprises, featuring the hottest radio stars of the moment such as Nathan Evans, Gavin James, John Newman, Ofenbach, Ray Dalton, Zoe Wees, Tom Gregory, Joya Marleen and many more.
- The show was kicked off by none other than Nathan Evans, who brought one of this year’s biggest radio hits to the Energy Air stage with his cover version of “Wellerman”.
- During the show, which lasted more than four hours, many other magic moments awaited the audience, such as the performance of Ray Dalton with his infectious soul voice.
- The Irish singer Gavin James already knew how to captivate the audience at Energy events. He managed to do that again this year.
- The DJ duo Ofenbach from France were also explosive acts at Energy events a few years ago. Now they are back with new hits and made the stadium dance in bright sunshine and pleasant late summer temperatures.
- Party mood also came up with the German DJ duo Vize. Their hit “Never Let Me Down” is a cooperation with Tom Gregory, who of course also appeared on stage. Tom Gregory also presented his own hits afterwards and a magical atmosphere was created at dusk.
- A special feature was also the DJ set of the British singer John Newman. He delivered the perfect soundtrack for an unforgettable night and there was no stopping the audience.
- Zoe Wees provided goosebump moments and with Leony another shooting star from Germany was on the Energy Air stage.
- Swiss singer Zian also put on a particularly emotional performance and Swiss newcomer Joya Marleen performed live on stage her breakthrough hit “Nightmare”.